If someone else is not using your Aadhaar card number, know how to do it? aadhaar misuse
Aadhaar Card is an important document for Indian citizens, so people often face difficulties in getting their information updated in it. We are telling you how you can check that your Aadhaar misuse.
- Your Aadhaar card may be used incorrectly
- How to know if it is being used incorrectly or not?
- ATM like aadhaar card for just 50 rupees
Aadhaar Card is compulsory for everyone in today’s time. It avails the facilities of all government and private institutions. Aadhaar card is used for many different functions, including opening a bank account, taking admission in school, buying a house and many other places.
It cannot be denied that the Aadhaar card is a very important document in today’s time.
Aadhaar card is required in many functions from all government to private institutions. On the other hand, if Aadhaar is made mandatory to take advantage of the welfare schemes offered by the government.
This values base has become an important document of our life. In such a situation, if you have not made an Aadhaar card, then go and get your Aadhaar card made.
Now when the Aadhaar Card is an essential document for Indian citizens, people often face difficulties in getting their information updated in it. Now the Aadhaar card has become necessary, in such a situation it is also very important to keep it in place.
If it does not, there is a chance that your aadhaar misuse. Here we are telling you how you can check that your Aadhaar card is not being used elsewhere.
In this way, you can check where your Aadhaar card has been used in the last 6 months. If your Aadhaar card is being used somewhere, then you can also stop it.
How to know if it is being used incorrectly or not?
You can check where your Aadhaar card has been used and when it has been used by visiting the official website of UIDAI.
you have to first go to the official website of UIDAI. Then the link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaar-auth-history has to be opened.
- Then you have to enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number in the box that appears, which will be seen under ‘Aadhaar Authentication History’.
- Now 4-digit security code has to be entered.
- Now after this, click on ‘Generate OTP’, after which OTP will come.
- An OTP will come on your registered mobile number.
- Then a new page will open on the screen, in which you will have to enter authentication type, select date range, number of records and OTP.
- After this you have to go to the newly opened page and select ‘All’ option from the drop-down menu.
- After this you have to select the option of ‘All’ in the ‘Authentication Type’ drop down.
- after this you have to select the ‘Select Date Range’ on the page.
- Here you can get more than 6 months old information only.
- Here, now you have to select ‘Submit’ option.
- After this you will see ‘Number of Records’.
- Fill in here and you can get information of more than 50 records only.
- After this, enter OTP for authentication, then click on submit.
- After this, you will get all the information, it will be when and where your Aadhaar card has been used.
- If you feel that your Aadhaar misuse, you can supplement it.
ATM-like Aadhaar Card for just 50 rupees:
UIDAI has also started making Aadhaar available to people for just fifty rupees and it is an ATM-like card. People think that this card resembling ATM will be expensive, but it is not expensive. In order to stay in the grip of common people, it has been kept at low prices. This Aadhaar card with PVC is equipped with many safety features. Along with being quite convenient, it will not deteriorate soon.
Now when it is made of PVC, it is obvious that it will not spoil easily and will last for a long time. It is also designed to look attractive on the lines of license and PAN card. Talking about safety features, it has hologram, ghost image, microtext and guilloché pattern. All the information of citizens are printed on this PVC card.